Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Hawaii II - Day 6

Day 6: Waikiki
==============

Today was a light day, more so for me than for Sabrina. She got up early and went to the conference, and I slept in, finished the blog post from yesterday, and lazed around the hotel waiting for her mid-day break. I got to see the views from the hotel room balcony, both mountain-view and ocean-view (technically).



We walked back to the Hilton resort complex and had lunch near the conference location. I had Loco Moco for the first time, which was quite good.



After dropping Sabrina off at the conference, I wandered around Waikiki, did some shopping, and took pictures of trees, fish, boats, and a crazy man in a drug store. He was rambling on about Donald Trump being correct, and what a shame it is that they're dropping his show because he speaks the truth. I didn't notice at the time, but now that I zoom in and look carefully... the cover of his binder reads something like "I'm always damn proud every time I show pictures of highly attractive girlfriends I landed".



As the sun was starting to set, I headed back towards the conference location and met up with Sabrina. We watched the sun set over the beach, and then walked along the beach, back to the hotel, for a quick rinse in the pool before dinner.



Tomorrow's schedule is basically the same as today's. We've starting evaluating options of things to do later in the week, when Sabrina has more free time.

No comments: